Jim Gale is on a mission to let as many people as possible know about the many benefits of planting a simple, low maintenance edible landscape in their yard or outdoor space. He founded Food Forest Abundance to empower individuals to create their own self-sustaining ecosystems, harnessing the abundant power of nature.
A food forest is a diverse, perennial garden that mimics a forest ecosystem and patterns found in nature.
Jim's deep love for nature has taken him on a remarkable journey through 37 countries, where he has embraced diverse cultures and sought wisdom from indigenous communities, and it was on this journey that he discovered Permaculture, which shaped his understanding of the delicate balance between humans and the natural world.
In this episode, Jim discusses:
- What permaculture is
- Why he’s so passionate about this work
- His perspective regarding the state of the world
- The benefits of planting an edible landscape
- Growing food in prisons and schools
- The difference between an annual garden, monoculture crops, and a perennial garden
- The principles of permaculture
- Planning seeds of awareness
- The possibilities of permaculture
- His story and how he developed his personal strategies for success
- How a recent business failure helped him step into faith
- How Food Forest Abundance can help you grow freedom
Jim’s Website: https://foodforestabundance.com/
Help Lucid Path Wellness recover!: https://gofund.me/16360465
“Gifts and Tools to Explore and Celebrate the Unseen Worlds” - The Lucid Path Boutique
Lucid Cafe episodes by topic: https://www.lucidpathwellness.com/lucid-cafe-podcast
Listen to Lucid Cafe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSseC4eLwkov3lFSZVkYDYA★ Support this podcast ★