Using astrology as a diagnostic tool, author and licensed clinical social worker Lisa Tahir shares how to use the astrological placement of the minor planet Chiron in your birth chart to identify the core wounds and unconscious patterns that block your capacity to have self-empathy and to forgive.
Lisa is the author of The Chiron Effect: Healing Our Core Wounds through Astrology, Empathy, and Self-Forgiveness and the host of the popular podcast All Things Therapy. Lisa has private practice office locations and residences in both Los Angeles and New Orleans.
In this episode Lisa discusses:
- How her background inspired her to become a psychotherapist
- Her unexpected introduction to the archetype Chiron
- The gifts Chiron offers
- How she incorporates Chiron insights into her work with clients
- Her approach to writing The Chiron Effect
- The symbolic meaning of Chiron
- How to find your Chiron placement
- How to work with Chiron to help you through life’s challenges
- Thoughts and beliefs
Lisa’s website: https://www.nolatherapy.com/
Find cool totem animal, cosmic, psychedelic t-shirts and unique wall art at the Lucid Path Etsy Shop!
Lucid Cafe episodes by topic: https://www.lucidpathwellness.com/lucid-cafe-podcast
Listen to Lucid Cafe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSseC4eLwkov3lFSZVkYDYA
To contact Lucid Cafe host Wendy Halley, please visit her website: https://www.lucidpathwellness.com/★ Support this podcast ★