Stephanie Banks’ channeling journey began when her mother’s dementia made verbal communication impossible. She has since become a popular intuitive channel, mentor and guide teaching others how to access their own inner voice of wisdom.
Connection and communication are common themes in all of Stephanie’s professional endeavors as a speech-language pathologist, birth doula, lactation consultant, infant massage instructor, and intuitive channel. She channels from the perspective of any soul currently on the planet, souls on the other side, purely non-physical beings such as spirit guides, as well as nature spirits.
In this episode, Stephanie discusses:
- What channeling is
- Developing her ability to channel
- How developing her intuition helped her navigate through the difficult time of her mom’s illness
- How she perceives while channeling
- Who she’s channeling
- How channeling sessions can help
- Her take on the nature of reality
- The challenge of channeling for yourself
- Teaching others to channel
“Gifts and Tools to Explore and Celebrate the Unseen Worlds”: The Lucid Path Boutique
Lucid Cafe episodes by topic
Listen to Lucid Cafe on YouTube
To contact Lucid Cafe host Wendy Halley, please visit her website★ Support this podcast ★