Are You Not Entertained?
My guest Susan Loynd describes herself as jaded, cynical and self-absorbed, and wants others to know that if someone like her can turn things around, then anyone can. Susan is a trip. And as you’ll find out in this episode, she was born to be in front of a microphone under a giant spotlight. She talks about her unlikely introduction to shamanic healing (with yours truly) and how this perspective helped get her through a very scary cancer diagnosis….with humor.
- Her talent for avoidance (hence not coming on my show)
- How powerful facing fears can be (who knew?)
- How Shamanic Healing has been a helpful way to address things she needed to address
- And how this approach is a gentle way to look at difficult stuff
- How she pushed herself to take risks and try improv, stand-up comedy, and acting
- The road to her new passion, storytelling
- A very personal Moth-style story that she’s presented at storytelling venues around Vermont
Visit Wendy's website, Lucid Path Wellness