Iboga: The Visionary Root
My guest Levi Barker can speak to Iboga’s effectiveness. After ingesting a dose of the African psychedelic about 10 years ago, Levi said he no longer craved opiates. He went on to become an Iboga provider at a Costa Rican clinic where people from all over the world come to take part in traditional psycho-spiritual ceremonies that, for many, resolve the challenges that haunt their interior worlds.
- The Iboga experience
- How an Iboga ceremony unfolds at the Iboga Wellness Center
- How a broken wrist led to Levi’s 10 year struggle with opiate addiction...
- And how he used Iboga unsupervised to get through the withdrawal experience
- How Iboga works and how it’s different from other psychedelic plant medicines, like Ayahuasca
- How Iboga is not just for treating addiction
- Levi’s path to becoming an Iboga provider
- How to prepare for an Iboga ceremony