"I Didn't Need to Lose My Boob"
In this powerful episode, my guest Rae Carter shares the intimate details of her healing journey after being diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 41. She candidly talks about the challenges and the triumphs she faced on the road to becoming cancer free. Through it all, Rae discovered the importance of looking at each person facing a health crisis, like cancer, as a unique individual rather than with a “one size fits all” approach.
- The challenges of conventional medicine
- How pursuing alternative healing modalities helped address her issues holistically
- What it means to "let go"
- The pain of publicly asking for donations to cover treatment
- The mental/emotional side of going through a cancer diagnosis
- The importance of a supportive medical team
- Environmental influences on health
- How a geneticist in California helped Rae get to the root of her cancer
- Symptoms tell a story
- The importance of intuition
- The Maggie Card